HAGER TIMER RAIL MOUNT 24 HRS X 200 HRS X 16 AMPS (EH011)
The Hager EHN011 single pole timer can be set to operate 96 different steps in a 24 hour period. It is rated at 16amps AC1 max power with an incandescent lamp is 900W. Ideal for controlling lights, small fountain pumps, LED.
The EH011 has battery back up so if the power goes off the timer will keep working for approximately 200hrs – so you will not need to go back and reset the clock every time the power goes out.
If you are controlling a motor or element, you must use a contactor otherwise you may burn the timer out.
- Summer / Winter time change manual
- Shortest switching time 15 mn
- Program cycles Programme cycle: 24 hours
- Programming cycle 24H
- Type of programming analog
- Din Rail Mounting
Battery Back Up
Loads the timer can control without a contactor
- Fluorescent bulbs control
- Compact fluorescent lamps max. 100 W
- Incandescent bulbs control:
- 230 V incandescent lamps and halogen lamps: max. 900 W
You may need to install a contactor so you do not burn out the timer especially if you are controlling motors or elements.
Available: 1 in stock